Medisinar Klinik & Surgeri was originally formed in 1974 under the name of Klinik Murugasu. With six branches and the seventh to be opened in 2011, we are one of the fastest growing independent clinic in Sabah. Medisinar Klinik & Surgeri takes pride in ensuring quality health care to its clients without looking at the profit margins, making them a medical service provider with a heart.
The licensed doctor
who are registered to practice medicine in Medisinar Klinik & Surgeri are dedicated and highly experience personnel who specialise in the very many various areas of the medical industry, offering you the most comprehensive medical attention that you need.
We presently have more than 100 clients in all sorts of industry, ranging from financial firms, SME to hotels, most of which has made Medisinar Klinik & Surgeri, their panel doctor for many years. With the reputable service and the ability to provide quality care at affordable rates, Medisinar Klinik should be the choice of your healthcare needs.
Currently, all our branches are opened 365 days a year, offering you the professional medical attention you need.
COMPANY BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Click on a name to view the Doctor's profile.
• Dr. Shaikh Dawood Mohideen
• Dr. Anil Kumar Kukreja
• Dr. Kailanathan A/L Chellapah
• Dr. Daljit Singh Parmar
OUR SCOPE OF SERVICES
• Management and Treatment of acute and chronic diseases for children and adults.
• Consultation in disease prevention including immunization.
• Women’s Health: Screening - including pap-smear.
• Antenatal & post natal examinations.
• Pre-employment checkup, other ‘medical’ examination for college, school, FOMEMA, PERKESO & “health
surveillance”. Extensive experience in worker’s safety and health – registered with Department of
Occupational Safety & Health.
• Provide medical checkup for ship personnel – registered with Marine Malaysia Department
Coordinate referrals to Government and Private Specialists where required.
OTHER SPECIAL EXPERIENCE
• Specialist in medical administrative services.
• Extensive experience in Disaster Management and Emergency Preparedness.
• Aviation Medicine Specialist.
• Occupational Safety and Health.
• Drug Free Workplace Environment Planning Implementation.